Saturday, March 11, 2017

Emerging from Hibernation

Okay, so, the title of this blog isn't totally accurate. I've definitely not been hibernating--I wish, because then maybe I would have caught up on sleep. But alas, winter was still crazy busy, and as is apparently my yearly tradition, I neglected keeping fresh entries going here for the blog. Sigh. At least I'm consistent.





Hi! Happy Spring, y'all! Life is rolling merrily along and no matter how much I think January and February will be "quieter" months, I'm always wrong. (It's not a bad thing and I'm of course not complaining.)





Now, the weather is warming up and the busy spring season is getting ready to start in earnest. We are ready to go and have a ton of stuff on deck for the spring and summer. We're about to kick off our first contest of 2017, gearing up for all our spring weddings, maternity, newborns, and family sessions, and organizing our first open water mermaid sessions, which I'm incredibly excited (and a little nervous) for.





We hope you're having a good spring so far and can't wait to see everyone's smiling faces for your sessions and events. For now, enjoy some of our favorite images from the past couple of months!

No comments:

Post a Comment