Sunday, September 2, 2018

Danielle and Luke: a Most Magical Save the Date Session!

Luke and Danielle first met when they were both team members working on the Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey attraction at Universal Orlando. Fast forward to today, when they're happily engaged and busy planning for their 2019 wedding! It always tickles my fancy when I find a couple who met and fell in love while working in the theme parks; I don't know why, but it warms my heart when I hear stories like theirs, and when Danielle contacted me and asked if we could shoot their engagement portraits in the Wizarding World, I gave her an enthusiastic YES! So, last week, we went back to Hogwarts, hitting a few of Danielle and Luke's favorite spots in and around castle and the Hogsmeade high street, and we made some save the date session magic.






Danielle brought her wand along for the day, and I couldn't resist the chance to take a cool shot of her beautiful ring with the wand and her Alex and Ani "Always" bangle bracelet. Ring shots are always tricky, but I love how this one came out!


After a few more stops and a quick wardrobe change, we headed over to Universal Studios for a couple photos in some of their other favorite places around the resort.




I'm loving how the first set from Luke and Danielle's portraits came out and can't wait to show off the rest. To the happy couple, thank you for allowing me to help you with such a fun and magical session! Congrats and love to you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment