Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Goddess

Got to spend a day with this beautiful momma-to-be at one of my favorite places last week, and I think this single sneak peek speaks for itself.



Katrina is just stunning, and she's a warm, funny, wonderful person through and through, so getting to help her and Jeremy as they prepare to welcome their sweet baby girl was an absolute honor. Also, can I just talk for a moment about how much of a boss babe Kat was during this session? Crazy cold water, flowing currents, and the challenge of managing her flowy gorgeous dress while looking completely serene? Wowza. I was blown away by how awesome she was and can't wait to share more from her session!

Kit-Kat, Patience Buckner, Mama Katrina...you're beyond incredible. I can't wait for little Miss Kennedy Aurora to arrive, and I know that you and Jeremy are going to be the best parents ever.

(Also, many thanks to two of the most esteemed members of my Mermafia for coming along and helping me with this session; Allison and Cassie, thanks for being there for this and for your help with safety, pose assistance, and fabric wrangling. You ladies are the best and I appreciate you.)

Congrats, Katrina and Jeremy...counting the days until Kennedy's debut!

No comments:

Post a Comment