Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Ryley and Chrystal: Save the Date!

Got to spend an afternoon recently in beautiful St. Augustine with Ryley and Chrystal for their engagement session. I'll be photographing these two as they tie the knot by the beach this coming summer, and I'm so excited that I get to be with them.









Ryley and Chrystal were high school sweethearts, and they've managed to stick together through thick and thin, including Ryley's military career and the challenges of a long distance relationship. Even though I am just getting to know them, I can tell how very much in love they are. I married my high school sweetheart too, so anytime I meet a couple like them, it makes me so happy.









We spent a great afternoon in the Oldest City, and these two are troopers--it was an awful lot of walking, distance, and dodging tourists and school groups as we worked, and they looked beautiful and relaxed from the start to the finish of their session.









We're counting the days until Ryley and Chrystal say I do! Getting to photograph the wedding of a couple as cool, funny, kind, and gorgeous as these two is going to be a delight and an honor.

Congrats, Chrystal and Ryley...thank you for putting your trust in me to capture your engagement portraits and your wedding day!







No comments:

Post a Comment