Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Hey, look! It's me!


Recently, The Lens Depot, an awesome local camera equipment rental company based right here in Orlando, featured me in a customer spotlight--it was really fun getting to answer the questions they asked and kind of hard narrowing down which of my photos I wanted to share with them for the feature! This is the link, if you'd like to take a look:

https://www.thelensdepot.com/blog/customer-spotlight-rachel-sullivan.html

I've rented from the Lens Depot for many years and always have a great experience with them. Their selection and customer service are top notch and I'm lucky to have them basically right in my backyard. They're actually the place where I first rented the Ikelite underwater camera housing and equipment when I was getting my feet wet (pun intended) with underwater photography. If you're ever in need of rental equipment for photography or videography, seriously look no further because these guys are great.

https://www.thelensdepot.com/

Thanks again for featuring me, Tom and everyone at TLD! You guys rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment