Thursday, December 28, 2023

Happy (almost) New Year

 Hey, 2024 is nearly here!

Somehow.

It's crazy, right? It's been another bananas-busy year for me and I'm as always, forever grateful, but my GOODNESS this year flew by.

Lots of cool stuff on deck for the new year, tons of fun that was had in the one that's about to depart, and I still have the absolute best clients in the world. Y'all are unmatched, seriously. Take a bow, and thanks as always for your support.

Stay tuned over on our social channels for news and updates as the new year dawns and we kick off another 365 of fun, memories, whimsy, laughs, zany times, shenanigans and tomfoolery; even on the hard days, there's nowhere else I'd rather be and nothing else I'd rather be doing to fill my time, so I thank you all humbly for coming along with me for the ride, wherever it takes us.

Merry everything, happy nearly new year, and bon voyage to 2023; thanks for the lessons, laughs, and love. And something else that starts with L; lanolin? Legumes? I don't know; I'll come up with something.

Sayonara, 2023, and hello, 2024. Please be kind to us and our loved ones.

(P.S. Krampus says "ta-daaaaaaaahhhhhhh". I assume about another successful year? No idea what that goat-demon is thinking, I just go with the flow.)





No comments:

Post a Comment