Sunday, June 12, 2016

Kyle and Chelsea



Spent an afternoon with the lovely Kyle and Chelsea out at Disney for their engagement session. Their wedding will be in early December of this year and they're busy planning for the big day.





They're an unbelievably cute couple, and since this was the first time I was actually able to meet them, I wasn't sure how their personalities would be...were they quiet and reserved? Silly? Calm and mellow? It turns out that they're not only a super relaxed and hilarious couple and a great match for each other, but they're a good fit for me, and we spent their session laughing and chatting and bouncing around in conversation from topic to topic. It was a great time and we spent a lot of the session laughing at silly portrait pose "traditions" as well as talking a little bit about their plans for the upcoming wedding, with more than a handful of divergent discussions in-between that had zero to do with wedding stuff. We had a great time!





Kyle and Chelsea, I can't wait for the wedding...you guys are so great together and I just know your day will be full of laughter and silly poses and funny faces and love. I'm so happy I get to be there with you to capture your day and promise I won't make you go TOO far into Cheesy Pose Territory...we'll keep things fun and original, and if your engagement session is any indicator, it'll be totally cool with me if you feel like stopping for an ice cream break. Congrats to you both...counting the days until the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment