Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Closing out 2021...the New Year Approacheth

Working on three weddings currently as I wrap up 2021, and I'm so stoked that I'll soon be able to share preview galleries for all three. It has been a wild and wacky winter and SUPER busy, and as we continue to navigate this weird ol' world, the pandemic, and everything going on in the hustle and bustle of this crazy season, I'll continue to say I'm so grateful to have an abundance of work and clients who make every day, wedding, session, and event a joy. I'm humbled and thankful.

Sneak peeks coming soon from Jeannette and Nick in Savannah, Loretta and Alex's sweet swinging soiree and super unique wedding in Orlando, and Katie and Jordan's lovely winter wedding in Tavares. For now, check out this one of Loretta and Alex...aren't they just too cute? Man, I love my clients.

I hope you're all staying happy and healthy out there and that your holiday season has been merry and bright!



No comments:

Post a Comment