Thursday, July 21, 2022

Client Updates and 12 Foot Skelly Cheesin'

 Hello from your resident busy bee (totally adding that to my business cards) with a few quick updates!

--I am currently running on a 2.5 to 3 week turnaround time on portraits which is just slightly longer than my usual production time; I'll be sending out time-frames and expected completion dates to all of you I haven't already spoken with this week! (Wedding clients, you're all still within the 8-9 week completion time-frame so your full gallery delivery dates remain unchanged.)

--If you have reached out for a session and haven't yet chosen/confirmed your date, please do so ASAP. You know the whole song and dance...lots of you, only one of me, time is running out, blah blah blah. I can't hold dates for you if you haven't chosen yours and put down your deposit so please let me know your choices and I'll get you on the calendar!

--Related: I still have a teensy tiny itty bitty amount of space for fall and winter, so if you're looking for dates in that range (or if you're lollygaggin' on booking your date for late summer), now is the time to speak up before I completely run out of space to put you.

--Tampa project folks: I have not forgotten you, I've just been silly-busy lately. I'll get back in touch once I get my head above water on editing over here!

--Might be running a quick session contest soon along with a BOGO deal for prints...better stay tuned to the page if you want to hear more about this fun stuff. Wink!

--Finally, and I don't want to get ahead of myself here, but...hey, Halloween Mini Session guests...will y'all be cool with it if I bring a friend to the event this year? He's a real big guy; 12 feet tall, from what I hear. Skinny, though. He will allow photographs but I don't think he's alright signing autographs because it's tough for him to hold a pen. I'm not saying it's a guarantee he'll be there. But I'm also not NOT saying that.

Okay, back to work with me...if you have any questions or need anything from me, you know what to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment