Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Help Wanted!

 Hey, y'all, we're growing...and hiring!


I'm currently seeking assistants/second shooters for weddings and events in a couple of specific areas as I expand my business. I am looking for folks to assist me in Savannah and Tybee Island (and the surrounding areas of those) in Georgia, the Gulf Coast (Alabama/Mississippi/northwest Florida), and Key West/the Florida Keys and South Florida. Qualified candidates will need to have their own gear and need to be able to show me a portfolio of their work. I need people who are comfortable with weddings and event photography, and if you have portrait experience as well, that's great!

Do you think this might be right for you? Send me a message or email and let me know. (Also, feel free to share this post with anyone you know in these areas who might fit the bill.) You're welcome to drop me a line at hello@rachelsullivanphotography.com to get the conversation started.

Questions? Let me know!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment